Share |

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

10" x 10" Magnet Board Class 8/29



Hey Everyone!

So here is my next class. It's a 10" x 10" magnet board that hangs from ribbon of your choice. You can pick from cream, chocolate or black ribbon. Then you will be stamping right on the board and making matching magnets too! Originally I sent out the email stating that you would be making 3 magnets, but I decided that you needed one more :).

So here is what you get again:

  • Magnet board
  • Ribbon to hang it from
  • 3 Glass heart pebble magnets
  • 1 chipboard flower magnet

This board should actually be hanging from black ribbon, but I took the picture before I got the ribbon. Sorry the picture isn't too clear. I had a hard time getting the white ink getting to show up. I have one more sample to show, so when I get that one done I will post it. That should be tomorrow. Hope you guys like it!

Happy Stamping!










3 comments:

Amber said...

looking good! Good luck on your cards! hugs!

Susan said...

Hey, Leana - we found you! And you thought you could hide from your cousins :) Just wanted to say hi and tell you how cute all your stuff is! I had no idea you were so talented.

Laura said...

Hi Leana,
You don't know me, but I stumbled on this from google, I'm trying to make a magnet board and was wondering where you got your metal from? Is it just sheet metal from like Home Depot?