I love this build a flower set designed by Katie Pertiet for Autumn Leaves. And having them clear makes them so easy to work with. As much as I love Stamin' Up! Images, I do love the convenience of seeing through the stamps as you are working.
I can't get enough of scallops! I put them on as many things as possible! I love being able to use the round tab punch from Stampin' Up! to do this. I do wish though that they had more than one size.
So the reason for this card is a gift. I have 3 friends that are pregnant right now. I am going to give them a big set of Thank you cards so they can use them to give out themselves. I figured since new moms are short on time, the last thing they want to worry about is trying to make them themselves. These are for my friend Kim. I will put together a decorated tin to give them in and keep them stored. I am shooting for 50 total, but may only end up with about 30 or so. Once I get the matching tin finished, I will post that too.
Here is a list of supplies:
- Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Regal Rose cardstock from Stampin' Up!
- Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose, Marigold Morning classic inks from Stampin' Up!
- 3/4" circle punch
- Build-A-Flower acrylic stamps from Autumn Leaves
- Swirls acrylic stamps from Autumn Leaves
- Frosted Lace Stickles from Ranger
- Round Tab punch from Stampin' Up!
- Brown Bazzill Basics flowers
- Antique Brass Hodge Podge Hardware Brad from Stampin' Up!
- Sincere Salutations stamp set
- Turquoise grosgrain ribbon from Stampin' Up!
- Brown polka-dot ribbon from Offray
Happy Stamping Everyone!