"Could you just die!" This was a phrase commonly heard when I was growing up. When you come from a small town like I did, everything was always new and exciting (sometimes even if it really wasn't). But When I look at this Pheobe line of paper from Basic Grey, I really could! I really could just die!!! It's so fun and colorful without being too cutesy.
I haven't scrapbooked for a while but I am starting to get back into the swing of things. Like most people I suffer from scrappers block a lot. And doing cards and other things has helped with that since you don't have to worry about photo placement. Just one less thing to think about. But I do want to make sure I can scrapbook as much as possible. So I am making it a goal to do at least 3 pages a month. That should get me back in the swing of things.
- Pheobe Basic Grey paper
- Bazzill Basic scallop paper
- Karen Foster loopy brads
- Deja Views Rub-Ons
- Build-A-Flower stamps by Katie Pertiet from Autumn Leaves
- Swirls v: I stamps by Rhonna Farrer from Autumn Leaves
- Old Olive, Regal Rose, Marigold Morning, Chocolate Chip, Tempting Turquoise Stampin' Up! classic stamp pads
- Frosted Lace Stickles by Ranger
- Copper Brads from Stampin' Up!
- Stampin' Up! cream gingham, All My Memories brown grosgrain with white flowers, Offray brown polka-dot and turquoise organdy ribbons
To make the half circle of copper brads around the bottom right hand corner, I used the All My Memories circle template to place the holes. This is a new product from them and comes with all different shapes and a paper piercer.
Happy Stamping Everyone!