Share |

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Pass The Love Around Valentine Sucker Cover Kit

Hi Everyone! Hope you are all enjoying the weekend and the last few days of January. I know I can't wait for spring - as I keep on mentioning! But in the mean time, I am certainly enjoying making some fun Valentine kits! The one I am showing you right now is one that I sold to a girl I used to work with :). Thanks Nikki!

As I am typing this, I am watching The Lost Valentine with Betty White and Jennifer Love Hewitt! I haven't watched one of these specials since I was a kid! But I couldn't resist tonight for some reason :). And it's cheesy goodness for sure. I am totally loving it! And I am totally loving the Hallmark commercials too.. He he he. What can I say, I love cheese!

And now for some of my own cheesy goodness!

Here is the kit...



I used the Slot Punch - now retired from Stampin' Up! - to punch through the cardstock and to wrap the ribbon around and hold the sucker in place.


Here is everything that comes in the kit. You get everything needed to make 9 more covers plus the suckers. All that you need is a glue stick and liquid adhesive.
And here everything is all all packaged up all pretty :-). This is side one.

 Here is side two. Sorry for the glare on the picture.

And here is the header for the packaging. The price for all of it was $13.

I plan to make at least one more similar kit this week, so if anyone is interested let me know :). As I mentioned above, only a glue stick and liquid glue is needed to put everything together. All the punching stamping, inking is already completed. So putting together the items is super fast.

Here are the items I used...

Cardstock - Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla Stampin' Up!
Patterned Paper - Love by American Crafts
Glitter Cardstock - American Crafts
Stamps - One and Only by American Crafts
Punches - Butterfly, Lace Trim border Martha Stewart; Slot {retired}, Itty Bitty 4 petal flower and Scallop border, Scallop Circle and Large Scallop Circle {on packaging only}
Ribbon - Brown polka-dot grosgrain May Arts; Love Turquoise American Crafts
Pearlies - Stampin' Up!
Liquid Glitter - Garnet Martha Stewart {I love the fine point tip on this liquid glitter! It is AWESOME!}
Adhesive - glue stick 3M; foam Dimensionals and liquid Crystal Effects from Stampin' Up!

And there you have it! Enjoy the last day of January! Spring is just around the corner!


1 comments:

Just Made That Way said...

What a great idea!

I have nominated you for some fun awards, please stop by my blog for a look. www.justmadethatway.blogspot.com

Happy creating
Rochelle