Share |

Monday, March 19, 2007



So here is my first project on the blog. I made this card last night, but didn't get it posted yet since I was working on getting everything started. Sorry the picture is so dark but hopefully you can see the details still the same.

Stamps: Polka Dots & Paisley
Paper: Whisper White, Regal Rose, Always Artichoke, Certainly Celery (12"x12"), Petals and Paisleys Designer Series Double-Sided
Ink: Rose Red classic, Apricot Appeal classic, Regal Rose Marker, Old Olive Marker
Accessories: Stapler, Certainly Celery brads, Offray pink polka dot organdy, Certainly Celery grosgrain, green and cream stripe grosgrain, Offray pink organdy, Horizontal Slot punch, Slit punch

Techniques: Instead of taking apart a circle punch to make the scallop boarder, I love the fact that I can use the slit punch to make the same effect and I don't have to break anything!!

0 comments: