Share |

Monday, March 19, 2007

Love Is My Relgion


Who doesn't love a litte Reggae music! My family certainly does. So it is no surprise to me that my niece, Malia's favorite song happens to be Love Is My Religion by Ziggy Marley. One weekend as I was sitting around in my craft room, it came to me! I figured out I could make a sign to fit in a standard 8x10 frame that would be perfect for her bedroom and would display her favorite song. I loved it so much, I had to make me one too!
Supplies
Stamps: Monogram L, Headline alphabet, Big Blossom backbround, Spunky alphabet.
Inks: Bashful Blue classic, Apricot Appeal classic, Always Artichoke classic.
Paper: Just Delightful Simply Scrappin' Kit, Apricot Appeal, Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Bashful Blue.
Accessories: Just Delightful Simply Scrappin' Kit cardstock stickers, Old Olive brad, Moss gingham, Cream grosgrain, pink fringed ribbon from the 2006-2007 winter mini catalog.
The frame is a $5 frame from Target.
I took the patterned paper from the kit and cut it to fit the 8x10 frame.
This then turned into me making another one with the new Basic Grey paper and featuring another favorite song of mine, Better together by Jack Johnson! The possibilities are endless when you think of what you can do with song lyrics, favorite quotes, poems, and on and on!!!

1 comments:

Memories of Time said...

I LOVE this frame!!! Your work is gorgeous!!!