Share |

Monday, March 26, 2007

Sunday, 3/25 Card Class

Office Accoutrement tri-fold card

Find Joy Regal Rose Card
Rose Red Transparency Card (This is designed by Cindy Peterson, my Stampin' Up! Upline!!!)
may your day bloom with happiness! card
Here are the 4 cards for the class that I had yesterday. The first card is the tri-fold template that I found on SCS. I am in love with this little card. And it is so versatile.
Find Joy is designed to fit the small open end envelope.
The Rose Red transparency card was designed by my upline, Cindy Petersen. She got the idea from a scrapbook page that she learned at a Stampin' Up! conference. I absolutely love it! This was my first time stamping with Stazon Ink on a transparency. And ever since then I can't get enough! I also love how using the black Stazon ink is great for water coloring when you don't want the image to smear.
May Your Day Bloom With Happiness was fun to do since it was the first time I used watercolor paper.
So I know I am not a pro when it comes to wator coloring, like I see all over the web! But gradually I am learning and getting the hang of it. And it is a fun technique to teach in a class.
Happy Stamping Everyone!

1 comments:

Kendra Hernandez said...

All four of these are fabulous cards Leana!