Share |

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Amber's Frame!
















(This post is modified as of 3/29).
Just wanted to note, this project is inspired by Amber Packer's project she is teaching at All My Memories. She is an awesome teacher and a source of inspiration for me! Check out her blog. It's listed in my favorites. You won't be disapointed! We tried to take her class for this but it filled up too fast. So Amber Lafatta (the maker of the above pictures) just had to try it. I am going to work on my own version this weekend and will be posting it. Can't wait to show you guys!
OMG! Check this out! I can't stand how cute it is! Can you just die! So this is made by my friend Amber L. And as soon as I saw it, I just had to take a picture and post it!
This is made with a $14 frame from Robert's and the Pheobe BasicGrey patterned paper. Plus she also used Bazzill Basics flowers and a Making Memories brad in the center of it. To make the scallops around the outside of the circle, she took a large circle punch, adhered them behind the circle and then sewed them on in place. (Good alternative to breaking a circle punch to create the same effect!) For the frame, its BasicGrey rubons. (Rubons are also used right on the paper.)

I love it so much I am going out to get the stuff to make myself one! I absolutely just love the Phoebe paper! It's so bright and fun without being over the top cutesy!
I finally figured out how to let anyone post on my blog so make sure to tell me what you think. Besides, this is too cute not to make a comment!
Happy Stamping Everyone!

0 comments: