Share |

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Morning


Easter morning, just waiting to get the okay to head down and see what the Easter Bunny brought this morning. Also, this is Peyton's latest furry friend, Tisket {She named her Tisket-a-Tasket!}


The Easter Bunny sure was tricky this year at hiding eggs! They were in plain site, but sooo hard to find them all!

Another egg found!

And the Grand Prize!


Mom, look at all the stuff inside!


Peyton, do you know just how beautiful you are :).


Hey, Mom, my Easter basket has my name on it!


Can you see the banner hanging from the basket handle? Love this punch from Stampin' Up!!


Here is the front view of the banner from the inside of the cellophane.

Easter Basket Supplies:

Paper Doilies - Wilton {found in the cake decorating section of Walmart}
Patterned Paper - American Crafts, October Afternoon, Stampin' Up!
Cardstock - Very Vanilla from Stampin' Up!
Stamps - Easter Memories, Letter It, Mixed Bunch from Stampin' Up!
Inks - Island Indigo, Soft Suede, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party from Stampin' Up!
Brads - copper, Everyday Elegance {Sale-A-Bration - butterfly brad} from Stampin' Up
Jewels - Basic Pearls from Stampin' Up!
Punches - Fancy Label, Blossom, Petite Pennant Builder, Small Heart, Itty Bitty Flower {4 Petal) all from Stampin' Up!
Other - Dimensionals foam adhesive from Stampin' Up!
Ribbon - Offray, All My Memories
Twine - Pool Party Bakers Twine from Stampin' Up!
I love the Easter Memories stamp set that Stampin' Up! came out with last year! The silhouette shape of the little girl with the Easter basket is my favorite image from it. When Easter was approaching this year, I knew I would be getting it out to decorate Peyton's Easter basket again. {I don't think I ever took pictures of the tag from last year's Easter basket.}

This year, Peyton kept seeing all the Easter baskets when we would go shopping and kept saying that she hoped the Easter Bunny would bring her one of those. I remember when I was a kid asking for the very same thing. I didn't realize that the one my mom put together was soooo much cooler! Well, now that I am experiencing it from the perspective of a mother, it gives me a whole new appreciation for the little things my mom did for me when I was a kid :).

I don't know what it is exactly about this time of year, but I get itchy for warm weather, and at the same time, I start to focus more so on vintage furniture and vintage inspired papers and such. Nothing says more to me about vintage than the paper from October Afternoon. I can't get enough of their papers!

Now that Picnic - the free photo editing site - is going away, I am excited to have discovered a new one, Pic Monkey. It's free and just as easy to use as Picnic! All the photo's that I have uploaded today are edited using that site. I really want to get more familiar with Photo Shop so I can start learning so many of the amazing edit options out there, but there is nothing like going to a web site to do photo editing. It makes it so simple and fast.

Alright, I am off to spend the rest of this beautiful day outside in the warm sunshine! It's about time :)

Stay crafty everyone!

1 comments:

Amber said...

Love the Easter tag!