I made this page a week or so back. As I said in my last post, I am working on getting through my stack of photos that I have printed up so far. You can tell also from my previous post, that my daughter is no longer a new born :D! She just had her second birthday the end of February. She is such a crack up and so so so much fun! But this layout is from when she was just brand new. I was so excited when I saw the new Dear Lizzie line out from American crafts. I raced home to get started on what I could with my new stuff A.S.A.P.!! Here is what the result was!
Here is a list of supplies:
- Stampin' Up - Tan cardstock, Chocolate Chip stamp pad, border punch (along pink striped paper), bird punch
- Dear Lizzie American Crafts - Crochet Flowers, pennant patterned paper, rose patterned paper cut out, "brand new" green glitter chipboard Thickers, small rose stamp
- American Crafts - "little one" chipboard chipboard Thickers, "lovely" button Flair
- Making Memories - pastel striped ribbon, pink and tan patterned paper (under far left picture), heart head pin
- BasicGrey - gem flourish stickers
- Imaginisce - blue paper with white circles, pink striped paper, flower print used with bird punch, leaf head pins
- My Minds Eye - blue and brown polka dot paper (used with bird punch)
As you can tell from my previous layout, this is pretty cleaned up for me. Even though there is a ton of stuff on this one, compared to the last post, it looks pretty minimal - clean and simple. That's what I love about Lizzie Kartchner's products. If you don't already, you must check out her blog: http://elizabethkartchner.blogspot.com/
I have been following her for a while and I just love love love her style and the sense of fun her layouts always have. There is always a sense of artistic style but it's not overpowering. It just pulls everything together to give it the clean fun look. She's got a ton of talent and I totally heart her! Plus she has an awesome play list on her blog so check it out for sure!
Here is a few more pictures of the above layout
When I look at this layout, I realize how fast time has gone by since Peyton was born. It's amazing to me to see these pictures and remember how wrinkled and tiny she was. I love that scrapbooking has let me preserve a small part of my daughter to go back and catch glimpses of her because the mind forgets so much! Thank God for scrapbooking and thank God for little girls!
Happy Scrapping Everyone!